The All Things Chelsea Team give their score predictions for today’s final Premier League game at home to Wolves. Chelsea will secure top four today if they avoid defeat! Let us know your predictions in the comments below!
This new feature will see three of our team explain the thinking behind their predictions for the game, and let us know what they are looking out for in the game.
The Featured Three
Sam Tabuteau (@tabuteauS): Chelsea 2-0 Wolves
Wolves will be looking over their shoulders, as they also look to secure European football. Chelsea’s experience will, however, prove the difference in a season where youth has prevailed. A comfortable win will ensue.
Robert Pratley (@RJPJournalism): Chelsea 2-2 Wolves
Chelsea’s day of destiny arrives and naturally I am not confident. Although we won comfortably at Molineux earlier this season, Wolves travel well and will be looking to secure their own European futures. The likes of Jimenez and Traore will cause problems for our defence and we need to be take our chances when they come. It’ll be tight, very nervy and not necessarily end in a positive way.
Tom Overend (@tovers98): Chelsea 4-0 Wolves
I am uncharacteristically confident for this one. Frank Lampard usually ensures that the boys are fully firing after a defeat, and I am convinced that will happen today. After tactical mistakes on Wednesday, I am sure they will not be repeated today.
- Konark (@CFCKonark): Chelsea 2-1 Wolves
- Zubin (@ZubinCFC): Chelsea 2-1 Wolves
- Rey Stevinho (@Rey_Blues30): Chelsea 3-1 Wolves
- CarefreeCFC (@CarefreeCFC20): Chelsea 2-0 Wolves
- Nischal Schwager-Patel (@Nischal_SP): Chelsea 2-1 Wolves
- Max Lavelle (@CFCAlmighty): Chelsea 3-0 Wolves
- Bleed Blue (@CFCBleedBlue): Chelsea 2-2 Wolves
- Manuel (@ManuelBlue): Chelsea 3-1 Wolves
- Jack (@IsonCFC): Chelsea 2-1 Wolves
What do you think will happen this afternoon? Will we secure top four? Let us know in the comments below!