The All Things Chelsea Team give their score predictions for today’s Premier League fixture against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane. Let us know your predictions in the comments below!
This new feature will see three of our team explain the thinking behind their predictions for the game, and let us know what they are looking out for in the game.
The Featured Three
Sam Tabuteau (@tabuteauS): Sheffield United 2-2 Chelsea
Sheffield United have struggled for consistency since the restart, but their prowess from set pieces will cause trouble for Chelsea – whose defending from set pieces has been a constant issue this season. Chelsea will not struggle to score goals, but this will be cancelled out by shoddy defending from set plays.
Praneeth Madhira (@madhiraPraneeth): Sheffield United 0-3 Chelsea
I feel they are a resilient team. They were in good nick before the lockdown picking up points everywhere but the top four. They were rusty after the restart but they have good results against spurs and wolves. As for chelsea, we have always struggled to break down packed defenses this season. Playing every three days, Pulisic and Willian just might have too much on their plate.
James Smith (@FtblJames_): Sheffield United 1-2 Chelsea
Despite Sheffield United’s recent win, I feel that the lack of home fans at their stadium could be a big factor. With Pulisic, Willian and Giroud on form, I think we’ve got enough firepower to break down their defence. UTC
- Iram (@iramcfc22): Sheffield United 1-2 Chelsea
- CarefreeCFC (@CarefreeCFC20): Sheffield United 0-2 Chelsea
- Zubin Khanna (@zubincfc): Sheffield United 0-2 Chelsea
- Jack (@isoncfc): Sheffield United 1-3 Chelsea
- Bleed Blue (@CFCBleedBlue): Sheffield United 0-2 Chelsea
- Vivek (@CFC_Vivek): Sheffield United 1-3 Chelsea
- Enoch Eicher (@Thank_Lampard): Sheffield United 2-3 Chelsea