The All Things Chelsea Team give their score predictions for today’s Premier League fixture against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. Let us know your predictions in the comments below!
This new feature will see three of our team explain the thinking behind their predictions for the game, and let us know what they are looking out for in the game.
The Featured Three
Tom Overend (@tovers98): Crystal Palace 1-1 Chelsea
This game should not present a dilemma for Chelsea, with Palace having little to play for and no home fans egging them on. However, I still get the feeling this will be tricky game for us to come out of with all the spoils. I think Palace will take the lead, but Chelsea will save a point to keep our top four hopes alive.
Chelsea Harper (@chelseaharper_): Crystal Palace 1-3 Chelsea
Crystal Palace haven’t been able to find the back of the net recently, with the Eagles unable to score since their 2-0 victory against Bournemouth. However, with our shaky defence, it’s unusual for us to keep a clean sheet. Attacking wise, we’ve looked more positive recently – and hopefully, we’ll be able to claim another three goals Tuesday.
Robert Pratley (@RJPJournalism): Crystal Palace 1-1 Chelsea
Palace will dig in and make it tough and I can’t see us breaking them down. Zaha to score a wonder-goal as usual as we scrap to a draw meaning our Champion’s League destiny is out of our hands as we head into the final games.
- Jude Nicholls (@judeeyboii): Crystal Palace 1-4 Chelsea
- Manuel (@ManuelBlue): Crystal Palace 0-2 Chelsea
- Alex Huberechts (@cfcalex98): Crystal Palace 2-3 Chelsea
- Iram (@iramcfc22): Crystal Palace 0-2 Chelsea
- Bleed Blue (@CFCBleedBlue): Crystal Palace 1-2 Chelsea
- Jack (@isoncfc): Crystal Palace 0-3 Chelsea
- Nischal Schwager-Patel (@Nischal_SP): Crystal Palace 0-1 Chelsea